Mint & Charcoal Toothpaste bits made in South Africa
Charcoal toothpaste bits & mint toothpaste bits that are fluoride-free and handmade in Somerset West, South Africa. Helping to build the South African green economy Bit by Bit. Made with plant-derived, high-quality ingredients and sold in sustainable packaging. No more plastic tubes polluting our environment. Quantified use rather than over-use.
Homo sapiens’ roots reach deep into Mother Nature’s soil. For centuries she has provided a home and life. By polluting her oceans, stealing her oxygen and taking what is not theirs to take, they have robbed her and themselves of a future.
We are Earthly and we believe in Little Less. We cannot change the damage done in the past but we can take a Little Less and give a whole lot more. We believe that people want to save the earth and we just give them the opportunity to do it.
Our Earthly vision is to provide an alternative, Eco-friendly habit, to ensure a better future for our earth and a less polluted home for future generations.
What are the ingredients in the Toothpaste Bits?
- Fresh Mint Toothpaste Bits: Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Spearmint, Kaolin, Dicalium Phosphate
- Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Bits: Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Spearmint, Kaolin, Dicalium Phosphate, Activated Charcoal
What is the difference between Fresh Mint and Activated Charcoal?
- Activated Charcoal has long been used as a detoxifier and is known to help get rid of surface stains on our teeth from everyday things like coffee, red wine and darker colored foods.Our Fresh Mint version doesn’t have activated charcoal in it but our Activated Charcoal Bits does have.
How do I use my Toothpaste Bits?
- BITE – pop a Bit in your mouth and gently bite down until fully disintegrated.
- BRUSH – wet your toothbrush slightly, brush and watch how the foam magically appears.
- SMILE – repeat twice a day, every day.
How is your Bits different from normal toothpaste?
- Our Bits are made with plant-derived, high quality ingredients and sold in sustainable packaging. No more plastic tubes polluting our environment. Quantified use rather than over-use.
Shop Earthly Supplies Eco friendly toothpaste bits & bamboo toothbrushes throughout South Africa – Centurion | Midrand | Krugersdorp | Vanderbijlpark | Boksburg | Randburg | Roodepoort | Sandton | Germiston | Stellenbosch | Bloemfontein | Alberton | Kempton Park | Port Elizabeth | Benoni | East London | Pietermaritzburg | Soweto | Berea | Pretoria | Johannesburg | Durban | Cape Town | Mpumalanga | Kroonstad | Knysna