Biodegradable and biologically active cleaning products.
OptimusBio develops and manufactures authentic biodegradable and biologically active cleaning and waste treatments products that prioritize people well-being and environmental sustainability. We represent all that is green, using fully locally developed cutting edge technology exclusively licensed from the CSIR. By using the latest techniques in Chemistry and Biotechnology, our products do not harm people or the environment and start the water treatment process at source.
Our products are also fully locally manufactured, and we are currently the only Level 1 BBBEE company that is Global Green Tag certified in this space.
There is a common misconception that all bacteria are bad for your health; however, there are natural good bacteria that have properties that can be utilized to help conserve the planet. We help the environment by conserving one of earth’s most scarce resources, water. The bacteria clean surfaces, systems and water by reducing wastes such as ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate and COD as well as digest solid material found in water. These actions result in an improvement of water clarity, reduction of odor and stimulation of plant growth. They competitively exclude certain pathogenic organisms. Some of our products are specifically used to improve fish health and aquaculture productivity. These unique enzymes also provide excellent cleaning proprieties to the natural bacteria. These bacteria are added to certain detergents and cleaners to aid in the cleaning action of the product. They assist in the removal of dirt and grime. The bacteria used in some of the OptimusBio products removes impurities from the wastewater. The bacteria exploit enzymes that degrade phosphates, nitrates, nitrites, ammonia and COD from the water that are detrimental to the earth thereby delivering cleaner more recyclable water.
Biodegradable biological products and solutions
- to improve sanitation and water treatment efficiency
- to improve environmental preservation and sustainability
- to improve quality of life associated with rural sanitation
OptimusBio is a spin-out company from the CSIR
- backed by excellent product and process technology
- high quality, safe and validated products
OptimusBio is local
- immediately available product and technical support
- cost benefits from local manufacturing base
- job creation and economic growth in the entire value chain
Optimus Bio Cleaning Products
Our product range covers household and intuitional cleaning, personal care, waste and water treatment, automotive cleaning, heavy industry and industrial ingredients for reformulators. Through our association with the CSIR, OptimusBio has excellent expertise for technology development and in-house custom product development and white label manufacturing expertise. OptimusBio applies environmentally sustainable principles to everything that we do.
Our ingredients are readily biodegradable (OECD 301), our packaging system are re-usable and recyclable and minimized towards a future agenda of zero waste. With us as your partner, you can be sure of cutting-edge technology at affordable value, without breaking natures rules towards a sustainable planet, while you support local economic growth and transformation.
OPTIMUS PURE is a range of earth-friendly products designed to meet commercial and domestic cleaning needs:
- The ingredients used in these earth-friendly cleaning products are 100% biodegradable.
- Products are optimised for functionality and affordability.
- Selected products, based on application, contain natural bacteria that produce cleaning enzymes.
- Our bacteria cleans surfaces and crevices, keep traps and drains clean, reduce odour and start the water treatment process at source.
- Our bacteria can outcompete other troublesome organisms such as mildew and pathogens.
OPTIMUS ECO is a range of water treatment and sanitation products that offer industry, effluent treatment plants, and rural households access to eco friendly biological alternatives:
- BIOPIT for treatment and odour control of rural pit-latrine toilets.
- DRAIN GRANULES for cleaning and odour control of traps, drains and pipes.
- URINAL BLOCKS for cleaning and odour control of urinals.
- EFFLUENTS SEPTIC TABS for the treatment of septic tanks and French drain systems.
- EFFLUENTS SEWAGE for bio-augmentation and enhancement of sewage treatment processes.
- EFFLUENTS HC for bio-remediation of contamination from mineral oils, fuels and greases.
- EFFLUENTS VOF for treatment of fat traps and bio-remediation of food fats, oils and greases.
OPTIMUS MOTION is a range of products catering for the automotive industry and motor enthusiasts:
- Industrial automotive cleaning products.
- Premium detailer’s quality car care products.
- Protectants and special application finishers.
- Engine cleaners and degreasers.
- Workshop and garage cleaners.
- Window and glass cleaners.
- Waterless quick detailers.
c/o The CSIR Building 17B Meiring Naude Road, Brummeria, Gauteng
Phone : 082 452 4889
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Cleaning supplies available throughouth South Africa: Centurion | Midrand | Krugersdorp | Vanderbijlpark | Boksburg | Randburg | Roodepoort | Sandton | Germiston | Stellenbosch | Bloemfontein | Alberton | Kempton Park | Port Elizabeth | Benoni | East London | Pietermaritzburg | Soweto | Berea | Pretoria | Johannesburg | Durban | Cape Town | Mpumalanga | Kroonstad | Knysna
Cleaning product manufacturers & suppliers of a wide range of biodegradable and biological affordable alternatives for people looking to break away from harsh chemicals and pollutants.